How to Enroll ?
Consider signing up to the Newsletter, and receive your 50% Course discount price link, as a welcome from me. This is a time-limited offer that can be withdrawn any time.
Enterprise Agile Transformations are becoming more common among large Australian companies these days. I know people say that Australia is actually “behind” the rest of the World in the trend of general Agile adoption, with US and Japan leading the charge. Regardless – there is a big Market demand for highly qualified Senior Agile professionals, specifically in Lean and Agile Coaching area of expertise.
As I’ve done the full end-to-end journey from being a Software Engineer to a full-time Agile Coach, also consulting on the side, I thought it would be fitting to put together a simple and novice-friendly Course that could explain what Agile Coaching role entails, and where one could start developing themselves professionally, should they aim to step into the role in the near future.
All lectures are Video “talking head” face-to-face lecture with some annotations offered on the side, similar to what you see in the Promo.
- Introduction (6:26)
- Coaching Approach – High Level (10:20)
- How To Set Up For Success? (9:43)
- Typical Coaching Journey (7:05)
- Coaching Toolbox – Starting Up (9:26)
- Coaching Toolbox – Warm-up Games (07:07)
- Coaching Toolbox – Progressing (15:06)
- Coaching Toolbox – Maturity Phase (9:47)
- Agile Adoption Metrics (07:16)
- Coaching Definition of Done (7:23)
- Wrap-up Talk – Final Recommendations (04:34)
- QUIZ – Agile Coaching Fundamentals (10 questions)